04 August 2011

my abc's

i came across this little list on one sheepish girl last night and thought it would be fun to share (seeing as how my 'about me' page is proving to be much more difficult than i had imagined). so, here we go!

a  age: 21
b  bed size: twin. my room is seriously so tiny that i had to choose between a big bed or a desk. i chose a desk.
c  chore that you hate: none that i can think of. i honestly love to clean. i guess i would have to say killing bugs, if that counts!
d  dogs:...are wonderful. i love them.
e  essential start to you day: ten minutes of laying in bed, awake, and thinking through the day ahead of me
f  favorite color: dark purple.
g  gold or silver: gold, for sure.
h  height: 5'3"
i  instruments you play: i played the piano some when i was younger. mostly, i just sing.
j  job title: student, but the little one calls me 'salah' (seh-la) it's pretty adorable.
k  kids: not yet!
l  live: in new york city
m  mother's name: terri
n  nicknames: my papa calls me sarah bear. mackenzie shortened it and just calls me bear.
o  overnight hospital stays: once, i wouldn't recommend them.
p  pet peeve: there are lots, but the main two would be people chewing on their fingernails and people making loud eating noises.
q  quote from a movie: 'he can act and he can sing and he can dance. there's only one other person in the world who can do all that, and that's barbra streisand."- waiting for guffman 
r  right or left handed: right handed
s  siblings: one younger brother, zachary. he's 17. it's weird because he has a beard and is much taller than me. i guess that's just something that all big sisters have to go through at some point. they don't stay little forever!
t  time you wake up: sometime between 8 am and noon. it really depends on the day, and whether or not i was up til 6 am doing homework.
u  underwear: ...is good? i'm not sure what this one's about.
v  vegetables you hate: cauliflower and kale.
w  what makes you run late: the subway and bad weather.
x  x-rays you've had: my teeth and my hips.
y  yummy food that you make: right now i'm craving some green chile hominy. so yummy! 
zoo animal: most all of them, except maybe the monkeys and reptiles.

let me know if you try it out. i'd love to know your abc's! 

3 comments:

  1. Aw very cool! Thanks for letting me know about this! I love your movie quote!! :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love love this. Thanks for passing it along!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! This is so cool, thank you for sharing your ABC's!

    Here is mine if you would like to see:
    http://littleclouddesign.blogspot.com/2011/09/abc.html

    Ngaio May xx

    ReplyDelete