part of the poster for our block party. i'm not sure who designed
the poster, but they did an awesome job!
i can't believe it is friday already! the past two weeks have flown by. i am in love with my classes and my internship is seriously a dream. even when i'm there for seven hours in one day, the time just flies by! who knew office work could be so fun! michael is coming into town this weekend (yay!+that means whitman's!) and we have plans to spend all of saturday at the block party. i foresee many hours on the fire escape. for now, i'm trying to squeeze in a few last minute french exercises before i head out to get my darlin'! hope y'all have a lovely weekend!
1. you should always take time to tell people you love them.
2. hugs make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. i can hardly wait for the leaves to change!
4. saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. something totally dumb and ridiculous that i love is american girl doll place. where was that when i was a kid?! i still really want to visit but (a) i don't have my dolls with me, haha and (b) i think i'm a little old to go on my own. :)
6. if i could, i would buy a dry cleaning machine for everything that wouldn't make it through a good hand washing. there are so many other things i would rather spend my money on.
7. i rather like having tea on the fire escape on a crisp fall morning.