03 February 2012

fill in the break friday!!


1. if money wasn't an issue, the first thing i'd cross of my life list is a house! oh my goodness, i can't wait for the day when we have a little house, maybe on a little land. *sigh* all in good time!

2. sweeping and mopping are some things i like that other people think are weird.

3. if my life were a movie right now, the title would be i have no idea! there is so much going on that it would need to be a couple different movies!

4. three things i am looking forward to this month are snowshoeing at the ll bean store in maine(!!), valentine's day and two trips to boston!

5. my favorite song to sing in the shower is "on monday".

6. if i found out that the production of annie's cheddar bunnies was ending this month, i'd go out and buy as much as i could tomorrow.

7. one thing i'll never grow tired of is my darling, michael.

i would love to hear you fill in one of your blanks, and don't forget to link up with the little things we do every friday! have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm hopelessly addicted to annie's cheddar bunnies, (actually, pretty much all of annie's products). The family I used to nanny for always had them in their house, so easy access for my addiction:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete