oh, how i love may. it is officially my birthday month --the big 23. woohoo! this month is also the month of medical school applications, round 1. i am trying very hard not to stress about the applications 24/7, but it's pretty difficult. we are also going to the beach with michael's family this month and it can't come fast enough.
i've decided to start setting a few goals every in hopes it makes completing them easier (:
- finish michael pollan's in defense of food and the omnivore's dilemma. i'm almost done with the later but it's not the best bedtime book.
- sort through our warm and cold weather clothes
- start a list of things we are going to leave behind during our move
- train rosemary to not eat the table. this will probably be the most challenging...
- actually wash the clothes when they reach the top of the hamper, not when we run out of clean clothes to wear
- keep up pilates
- don't get burned at the beach..
- take more bike rides
- make more lunches
- stop driving myself crazy looking at apartments that won't be around when we need one
do you have any goals for may?