as you may know, today is in fact saturday. i've always wanted to start doing fill in the blank friday but am too late. today, when i saw the post on the lovely hunter, i thought, "finally! i remembered on a friday!" well, as i was finishing up the post i realized something--today is not friday. today is saturday. my bad. i decided to share anyway. i hope you enjoy! and, hopefully i can make it on friday next week!
2. my worst birthday was my 20th. it was the first one i spent away from my family and i sobbed because i thought i was so old, hah.
3. my favorite birthday memory is waking up on my sixth birthday to an adorable lab puppy. i named her sprinkle (after the dannon yogurts with sprinkles in the lids). i mean, what kid doesn't want a puppy for their birthday?
4. the best birthday present I've ever received was the puppy, sprinkle, and the record player from michael this year.
5. the best birthday present I've ever given was i have no idea....
6. birthdays are the best. they are such a wonderful time to celebrate the people you love.
7. my favorite age so far has been 21. it just keeps getting better.
are you a big birthday person? do you often forget what day of the week it is?