23 September 2011

fill in the blank friday


1. the best thing i did all week was teach 'the little one' the phrase "pick your battles." i don't think two and a half is too early to introduce that concept! (:

2. gregory and the hawk makes me super happy.

3. pets are awesome. i can't wait to get a bunny of my very own!

4. michael is the best thing about my life.

5. with the cooler weather i am looking forward to fresh cider at the farmer's market and trips to the country. 

6. something that's on my "wish list" right now is the floral heirloom recipe box from rifle paper co. and some more of their lovely recipe cards.

7. this weekend i am going to switch out my seasonal clothing, sew some curtains for michael so he can take the towel out of his window (not joking), do lots of homework, and write a few letters.  

1 comment:

  1. How perfect is that recipe box!
    And lets be honest here- how perfect is your blog! I stumble across it every so often and just love it. :)

    I'm starting a new weekly link up around my blog, Happy Day, on monday morning if you want to take a poke around the bloggy and see if you'd be interested in joining in! :)

    ReplyDelete